I think Friends may possibly be the best TV series EVER, and my absolute favourite. It never fails to make me laugh and I feel that along the way I have learnt some valuable life lessons. If you haven’t watched friends (shame on you) you might not understand some of these lessons, and I would really suggest you go watch it as you will never look back…
- Leather pants are NOT always a good idea.
- Being called someone’s lobster may be the weirdest but cutest term of endearment ever.
- Always use fire when playing rock, paper, scissors. Failing that, water balloon.
- Never count seconds using Mississipi, you will end up looking very very very tanned.
- When moving house, it is essential to PIVOT.
6. Rachel Green in during the 90’s = life.
7. It’s ok for guys to ‘awkward hug’ rather than do a ‘lame cool guy handshake’.
8. It is totally acceptable to have a chick and a duck as pets (pleeaaaaseeee mum?!).
9. Phoebe showed us that it is okay to be a little crazy.
10. Everyone needs their friends.
Thought this post was a little bit of fun, and I hope you enjoyed it! What are your favourite TV shows ever?